Friday, May 16, 2008

Happy Mother's Day!

Mother's Day 2008... what a great day it was. My sweet Taylor and Nick bought me a new camera that I have been wanting for some time now. It sure has been fun playing around with it and trying out all the new features.

Sunday morning Nick and Taylor snuck out of the house to pick out some flowers for me and to get me some Starbuck's Coffee. They definitely know the way to my heart. Nick also made me breakfast. All this before he had to leave at 8 to go to church for Kid Jam rehearsal. Sunday afternoon we spent with my mom, Michelle, Jason, Sidney and Jason's mom, Jeanne. We had a nice and relaxing day by the pool with barbecue and other tasty side dishes. I got some cute pictures of Taylor and Sidney in the pool.




Sunday evening we had a lovely dinner with NaNa, PawPaw and Andy at the Black Walnut Cafe. We got a nice table on the patio and enjoyed the beautiful weather. Perfect skies and crisp air. What more could you ask for. I enjoyed photographing Taylor while we waited for our food. What a doll she is. I am so thankful for the little miracle God surprised us with 6 1/2 years ago. Boy time flies!


No comments: