Sunday, June 22, 2008

Sidney came to stay with us!

For the first time Sidney, my niece, came to stay with us for the weekend. We decided to go to the pool to splash around and have a good time. I would say that Sidney really enjoyed herself. What a doll she is! Look at her pose!



Playing in the "rain" at the pool!

More sprinkles. This is really fun for the girls. So much fun that we have to go again today. :)


Sidney finally got brave enough to go down the slide. I had to go a few times with her and then... there was no stopping her. What a big girl she is now!

My sweet Taylor posing for the camera!

Favorite cousins... oh wait... there aren't any others. They sure do love each other!

Here we go down the slide.

Taylor is a professional at this...

Me with my sweet niece Sidney. Look at that cute nose and smile!

Hi mom... look at me! I am a big girl now!

Too cute for words.




No comments: