Thursday, July 17, 2008

We leave for Disney World Tomorrow!!!

The much anticipated vacation is fast approaching. I can hardly believe that we leave in less than 24 hours. We or should I say I have been planning this trip for months now and keep repeating the commercial for Disney where the kid says..."We are too excited to sleep." As a matter of fact that commercial just came on a few minutes ago and I had to turn around and smile at Nick. Our friends Jeff and Claire and their 3 children, Brooklyn, Braiden and Talon are meeting us there on Saturday. They are in our small group from church. It should be a blast for us and our kids to have friends experience this with us. We can hardly wait. I will be posting our favorite pics when we return from our 9 day Magical Disney Vacation!

No comments: