Thursday, October 30, 2008

Dewberry Farms

I volunteered to go on the field trip with Taylor's class to Dewberry Farms yesterday. Wow what fun, but man... I was exhausted when it was over. All I could think about was a nap. However, by the time I got home I had less than 2 hours to pick up the house to go get Taylor for dance and be home for our church group to come over. I managed to grap a 20 minute nap, which I even had a dream. Woke up just in time for the alarm to go off and thought to myself I can manage to squeeze in another 17 minutes. Dozed off again and had another dream. I must have been tired! I took some pics at the field trip yesterday. Look at how much fun! I even bought an 18 lb pumpkin which we will carve tonight. I can hardly wait. It will be so much fun!






No comments: