Sunday, May 3, 2009

34 Weeks and counting

Well it seems that time is just flying by. I was 34 weeks yesterday!!! I have been trying my best to get things done around the house to welcome baby Carly home, but I tend to just be lazy most days. Today is one of them. All I have done is clip some coupons...make a grocery list... take a nice long bath...and play on the Wii. That is it! I wish I had the energy to do something around the house but it seems I have reached the point where I start to retain water and swell like a balloon in my hands and feet by doing the smallest tasks. This morning the clipping coupons made my hands swell. How is that? Well all in all... things are going well. Baby Carly should weigh about 5 lbs now and should be around 19" long. This just means we are running out of room. My next appointment is on Wednesday. I should start going weekly soon. I will try my best to keep you up to date.

1 comment:

Pippa Faz said...

Hi there!!! I am in a BIG BIND and need to get a cake made (grooms cake for June 13). A friend of Sarah's gave me your blog info and I need to get in contact with you. Please email me at mrs_faz @ hotmail . com

or you can message me on my blog as well.. Thanks!!!!