Thursday, September 11, 2008

Animal Kingdom July 2008 Walt Disney World

We spent one day at the Animal Kingdom park at Walt Disney World. Was that really only one day??? Gosh... it feels like we were there for more than one day. I honestly don't even remember now it just seemed so long. We had some very cool moments at Animal Kingdom. The Safari ride was really cool to be able to see all the live animals. The Dinosaur ride was priceless... well the photo of our group was really what was priceless. There was definitely a look of terror on everyone's face. And my most proud moment was my sweet Taylor riding Expedition Everest 3 times. I have to say that this is really her first real rollercoaster and I was so scared that she would hate it with the big drop and even going backwards in the dark in the mountain. BUT... not my girl. She is obviously an offspring and me and my hubby... since we are thrill seekers. Check out my favorite photos from this day.






No comments: