Thursday, September 11, 2008

Magic Kingdom July 2008 Walt Disney World

What can I say about the Magic Kingdom? It is the most magical place on earth. I know I have too many pictures to post on this blog and it will be hard to pic my favorite ones. My favorite memories include Taylor riding Space Mountain 3 times. The first time she was scared and crying. The second time she said she was bored. The third time she said it was really fun...we made her ride in the very back. She also loved Splash Mountain. I think of all the rides this was her favorite. She would put her hands in the air for the big drop. I was so very proud of her being so brave. Of course we would always get soaked on this ride. One of my most favorite magical memories was taking Taylor to have lunch at Cinderella's Castle. She was in awe of being in her castle and seeing Cinderella and her friends. All the little girls made wishes on stars, however, Taylor said hers did not come true. She had wished to be turned into a mermaid. Really??? Couldn't she have wished for something that could be possible??? Oh... and the fireworks.... WOW!!! They were amazing! Thanks to Tour Guide Mike we found he perfect place to watch the fireworks. What a fabulous trip this was. Can't wait to go back. Jeff even asked me last night at small group... so how many days till we go to Disney is it? I was the one who was so excited and counting down and everyone looked at me like I was crazy. Now... after the trip they are ready for the countdown. Why couldn't they have played this game with me 2 months ago??? Guess we will have to go again!

No comments: